KAMI SANGAT KECEWA MENGUMUMKAN WRECKÄR TIDAK DAPAT
TERLIBAT DENGAN GIG DI RAUB PADA DISEMBER INI KERANA CHAINSORE
(BASS & VOX) TERLIBAT DENGAN URUSAN KERJA DI KUALA NERANG YANG TIDAK
DAPAT DIELAKKAN LAGI. KAMI BERTERIMA KASIH KE ATAS SAUDARA FANDI RAZALI
YANG SUDI MENJEMPUT KAMI, HARAPNYA WRECKÄR BOLEH BERTANDANG KE SANA PADA
TAHUN HADAPAN!!! HAILS TORCH!!!
KEPADA PENYOKONG MUZIK BAWAH TANAH YANG BERADA BERDEKATAN SILA BERI SOKONGAN KEPADA PERGERAKAN MUZIK BERAT TEMPATAN! MALAH GIG INI DIPERSEMBAHKAN SECARA PERCUMA KEPADA ANDA!
The first track "As If Through A Myriad Of Shades" started off with goose bump at the back of my neck. A very majestic piece I must say. Somekind of music they got here. The feeling like I am listening to ROOT’s music but with much painful and hypnotizing moment.
KOZELJNIK is master of atmospheric, melodic yet wicked black metal you can only wish to listen in bands such DISSECTION or SATYRICON. But I guess, KOZELJNIK does it better in certain parts. The band sounds good either in simple mid-tempos or full-blast psychotic structures.
The band was founded by Serbian guitarist of THE STONE, joined here by his band-mate L.G., drummer for both of the other bands, DEAD SHELL OF UNIVERSE. If you going to check out Serbian heavy metal scene. I highly suggest you to give KOZELJNIK a try. "Null: The Acheron Of Multiform Negation" could be best product came out of there.
PARAGON RECORDS, PO BOX 879, Middle Island NY, 11953 USA
It was a bit frustrating to hear, our lead bassist couldn’t make out for this gig. But without him things become more strange and twisted, as we have to perform as two piece band today. We’re already bunch of bizarro to play punk/metal without guitarist. But today, we played in punk/metal gig with just drum and single bass. We’re the first of its kind in Thailand or maybe in South East Asia generally.
Anyhow, that is the point. Dare to rise and dare to be stand with your idea. We are meant to be here at Hatyai, Songkhla today to teach the scene over there. Never afraid to be different and proud with your originality either you’re buddist, moslem, satanist, monks, terrorists or hafizan.
Let me review the whole event in easy black and white aspects, the negative and positive:
- We travel at the very lowest and easiest way. Using my Volvo, with one crew member, (Mr. Badril I really appreciate you, man!) as handy man. We took 5 day car insurance for RM18 and fuel for RM60. Practical and cheap.
- Arrived at the venue on time. 5.30 PM. All bands were there and crowds filling the streets.
- Kai, the organizer arranged us to be the 3rd band, allowing us to drive back home before Ban Dannok border gates get closed.
- We never play in Thai, speak Thai or have our cds sold in Thailand before. But the crowds really really supportive. It was completely chaos and brutal show. The best for me!
- All Wreckär t-shirts sold out!
- The soundman and sound engineer really doesn’t understand what we’re talking and what we’re playing. I know they had no idea at all. But still they co-operate with us very well and try to give what we want.
- Most of the band that shared the stage was awesome punk/hardcore bands.
- Most of the people we meet are kind and soooooooo friendly!!!
- Haven of Thai foods along the street. Many clubs and pubs too, as well as halal hawkers too.
- We arrived at Bukit Kayu Hitam right at 11.45 PM. It was tiring but we’re not so keen to spend our night in a place like Dannok.
- I don’t know what the problem is, but the gig start nearly at 7.30 PM. Previously Kai was so punctual with the schedules.
- The sound was not so good. But why the hell Wreckär played with only bass and drum? So I couldn’t blame the system. But playing in crusty/metal/punk band like us, we just enjoy deliver chaos and violence show. We didn’t care much about the sound, as long it turn to be WILD!
- The member of PSYCHOPATHY stopped me at the door, asking me to return the cymbal stand on my way to go back home. He accused me for stealing it from the pub. I am very pissed off at that moment, but still in control. I explained it so hard but this boy doesn’t understand English making its hard for me. He kept saying shits and wanted me to return the stolen cymbal stand which I actually brought from Faithcraft . Why the hell I need to do that? I got my own completed drumset. I even got my own studio!! Lucky Kai come to alert and explained shit to him that the equipment was mine. So he buzzes off! And after return home, I finally learned from Kai, the organizer and PSYCHOPATHY vocalist that the drummer was actually asking to borrow my cymbal stand but couldn’t tell it in English and he doesn’t understand what I’m saying either. So this miscommunication is the most dangerous thing could happen on both parties! Sorry for all the misunderstanding.
- we got so many technical problems this time. we had to stopped 4 times in the middle of the show. First to moved the drumset further in front since it is very tigh space for fat guy like me behind the set! The crowds were so insane they kicked Chainsore bass’s cable off twice, and lastly Chainsore broke his bass strings before he had to borrow the bass from Give Me Fight band and played our final song.
- We should never blame the rainy night, but only about 70 people showed tonight. But it was still an amazing crowd.
- Wreckär definitely needs more crews. I lost some shirts and patches. Haha!
- And yes, from my point of view Thai scene still full of trend and fashion (which is normal thing, read TRENDY) But those boys and girls have to survive even they’re only into it for fashion. They didn’t want to listen to your music but your style. You have to agree with it. But they’re spending their buxx for you. (the reason why our shirts sold out and stolen, but just few maniacs touches our CDs or any imported CDs I brought from my distro lists!). But sooner, they will grow. These boys will become activists, editing zines or maybe form a band in the future.
- A pity, we couldn’t have the chance to see NO IDEA and BLOOD SOAKED STREET OF SOCIAL DECAY playing their sets.
I guess everybody did it. I did it. But when the stuffs was so hard to find in this country, or it was extremely rare in these planet or it was fucking expensive I didn’t have the money to buy it. But mostly, we do it for pre-listening. Then we buy the original piece because we love it so much. We show our support.
Back then, I was never care about it. But I started the bands, releasing stuffs, started my own label. I agreed that illegal downloading is killing music.
I did this logo to say that we does not support illegal download. All Bands, labels, individual feel free to use it in your products.
Faithcraft tidak menyokong sebarang aktiviti muat turun mp3 dari kumpulan-kumpulan muzik arus perdana atau bawah tanah. Kegiatan ini walaupun sekadar berkongsi karya sebenarnya telah membunuh karya itu sendiri, membawa kepada bankrupsi dan mengkebumikan kumpulan-kumpulan yang anda minati itu secara perlahan. Lebih-lebih lagi pada kumpulan-kumpulan muzik kelas pekerjaan yang menerbitkan karya mereka dengan mangunakan keringat sendiri. Hakikatnya anda tidak menghargai karya itu.
Hak terletak pada seseorang itu samada dia rela dirompak demi menyebarkan karyanya jika dia menganggap ia sebagai situasi ‘menang-menang’. Dan menggangap bermuzik atau berkarya itu sebagai satu hobi. Namun bagi mereka yang berpadukan dari sokongan tunai dan modal untuk menjana sesuatu karya baru. Pasti ia membebankan dan merugikan.
Kumpulan-kumpulan muzik dan label yang berpendapat yang sama boleh mengunakan logo kami buatkan di atas pada material-material anda jika mahu. Tiada hakcipta.
Au Revoir have finished recording three new tracks for the upcoming album. The title will be announce soon. Au Revoir played Avantgarde metal, which is a plethora of irregular and nonconventional sounds, song structures, and instrumentation, characterizing a vastly experimental sound that often integrates several genres into one.
Faithcraft Productions will release a compilation cassette
in this coming March 2013 to honor the culture and tradition of the underground
in the 80’s and early 90’s. The bands confirmed to join this project are all
great friends to us. And some was my good contact since tape-trading era.
Be ready to hear the tunes from TORCH, DIED, HAILGUN,
ATOMICDEATH, TWISTED FATE and many more. This compilation tape will be pressed
What is underground musically? I say, it’s called underground music when you can still write or record your shit without good equipments or skills. You don’t need to worry about how to get commercial or how to get more listeners” – Barbarossa, WRECKÄR
Dua hari lepas Faithcraft dimaklumkan sebuah post kami telah diterbitkan dalam sebuah zine tempatan bernama SELIPAR MALAYA. Selepas bukti dikemukan, ternyata aduan berkenaan benar dengan tambahan beberapa perenggan dari pen'ciplak terbabit. Rujuk postingGig Adalah Membosankan di sini.
Ternyata blog Faithcraft mempunyai pengikutnya yang tersendiri, cuma dikesali saya telah nyatakan setiap penulisan di sini hanya boleh diterbitkan semula dengan keizinan saya. Saya tidak mempunyai sebarang kaitan dengan individu atau mengunakan nama samaran MALIM KUNDANG.
Apa yang dilakukan pihak terbabit tidak beretika dan tidak professional walaupun ia hanya sebuah zine bawah tanah.
* Penulisan Ahmad Ra1m1 kini dimuatkan ke dalam blog peribadi beliau: ra1m1.blogspot.my