BOSS COMPRESSION SUSTAINER CS-3



I got this piece of metal from frontman of HEREAFTER about six years ago as a gift. It left untouched in my locker ever since that day. I never bother to plug and blast this box with my bass or guitars. In fact, I forgot about this ‘thing’ completely until suddenly I got a sms from our Wreckär’s bassman, Melayu asking to buy it from me? Cliff Burton was using it, he told me. So he must have it! Hahaha! Nah, now I’m impressed and interested with this gear. I grab this box, wipe the dust, and start to exercise my fingers with my LTD bass. To me, it is just an okay gadget. Melayu told me, it will match perfectly with his Big Muff. I can’t tell you since I got no Big Muff here.

Taken from Boss official page:

The CS-3 Compression Sustainer pedal compresses louder signals while boosting lower signals, providing smooth sustain without degrading the original sound quality. This is the perfect pedal for guitarists and bassists who want to sound their best.
  • Compact compression/sustainer pedal with high-quality circuitry
  • Compresses loud signals and boosts softer signals for a smooth overall sound
  • Onboard Level, Tone, Attack and Sustain controls for precise tonal shaping
  • Low-noise design for super-quiet operation

Should I keep or sell this Compression Sustainer?

Have anyone ever use it? Tell me something I don’t know…

Comments

Faithcraft said…
gadget ini Redza bagi aku hari last aku dok KL sebelum dapat tukar balik utara. Sayang, tetapi memandang harga yang ditawarkan oleh Haidir agak berbaloi dan beliau lebih berhak untuk memilikinya. Maka, kembalilah 'kau' kepada Hereafter... Haidir akan menghargai kau lebih dari ku...